PET and FR4
The existing PCB-layout is used to mount the solar cells on the board. Consider integrating your existing electronics into the solar module on the PCB-board.
This technology is used mainly in rental bicycles but is also gaining popularity in the camping market.
- Unbreakable low-cost modules
- A lifetime of up to 10 years
- Use of existing FR4 (PCB-Board)
This structure has been a mass-produced product from the beginning of the rental bike market.
This technology may be an option if you are looking for large production numbers, small module sizes, light weight, and a product life of up to 10 years.
- It can be produced in required shapes and sizes.
- These modules come in a range of 0.5 Watts up to 15 Watts.